Cool Roofs in Richardson, Texas
Elastomeric Roofs in Richardson
An elastomeric roof (or cool roof) is one of the best investments you can make on your property. Coating your Richardson roof is the best solution if you are in need of a stronger system that will resist leads and weathering for years to come. We offer free consultations on roofing projects.
Free Roof Coating Quotes
Benefits of Cool Roofs
The benefits of enhancing your roof in Richardson with a cool roofing system are many. You will receive unmatched water resistance and weather resistance capabilities to your roof. The super-strong coating system will allow the entire top layer of your building the ability to expand and contract. This is beneficial because the flexibility compensates for the natural swaying and shifting that buildings constantly experience due to the wind, temperature changes, and settling.
Why a Cool Roof in Richardson?:
- Increase Energy Efficiency
- Excellent Solar Reflectivity
- Roof Protection
- Improve Aesthetic Value
- Great Return on Investment
Richardson's Cool Roof Experts
Our roofing experts in Richardson specialize in elastomeric roofing. Elastomeric roofs are rubber based and can be applied in most colors imaginable. Colors can also be customized to suit your specifications. Most home and business owners in Richardson choose roof coatings in white because it best reflects solar rays, making the building extremely energy efficient. The building stays cooler, reducing HVAC costs and the natural aging of the building due to the sun's powerful rays is slowed considerably.
5 Steps to Getting a Cooler Roof in Richardson, Texas
- Hire a professional that is experienced in roof coatings in Richardson
- Opt for a light-colored coating, which will reflect the most UV rays
- Choose heat resistant materials, and consider elastomeric coatings, which will expand and contract through weather cycles
- Make sure your building has adequate ventilation
- Green roofing will reduce the amount of heat that is absorbed by your roof. There are a number of plants and trees that can help shade your roof.